We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ refers to the owner of this website and associated services, which is Robert Scott Publishing Limited and any trading names thereof. ‘You’, ‘your’ refers to the consumer and user of this website and associated services.
The material on this website is owned or licensed by Robert Scott Publishing Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, text, images, design, layout, graphics and style. Reproduction is prohibited except in accordance with copyright law.
Use of personal data
We keep and use information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 . This Act sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
We will only hold your personal information for the duration necessary to allow us to provide the services that you have requested and for any additional period as required by law.
We do not sell, pass or disclose your data outside of our company, except under the lawful requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like access to a copy of the information we hold about you, you may make this request in writing, in accordance with the Data Protection Act. A fee may be payable for this service.
We may use the data you provide to improve the service we offer, and to advise you of additional related services we think might be of interest. We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (known as ‘spam’). If you do not wish us to use your data in this way, please email datacontroller(at)rspl.eu or write to the Data Controller at the address given below.
The only personal data which we store is that provided by you when you subscribe to EOS magazine print or digital edition, EOS magazine mail (our email newsletter), make a purchase via mail order from our sites or take up a special offer or promotion through one of our promotional partners.
A site or service that links to www.eos-magazine.com:
* May display an EOS magazine logo. If you have any queries or would like more information about creating links to www.eos-magazine.com, please e-mail email@example.com;
* May not distort or otherwise alter the scale, size or appearance of the logo;
* Must not in any way imply that Robert Scott Publishing Ltd (or any trading names thereof) is endorsing it or its products and/or services;
* Must not misrepresent its relationship with or give false or inaccurate information about Robert Scott Publishing (or any trading names thereof);
* Must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or rights of another individual/company or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
* Must not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive.
Under certain circumstances we may be able to provide a reciprocal link on the EOS magazine site. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this. This will be at the owner’s discretion. We do not currently accept paid advertising on the EOS magazine site.
We reserve the right to require that any link in breach of these terms and conditions be removed, and to take whatever legal action to assert our rights.
We are not responsible for the content of sites which are not under our control, and we will accept no liability for material on external sites not registered to Robert Scott Publishing Ltd.
Correct as at 15 June 2012
Robert Scott Publishing Ltd
Trading as: EOS magazine and Robert Scott Associates
The Old Barn
Tel no. 01869 331741
Fax no 01869 331641
VAT no GB 808 1114 62
Company registration no. 4663971