If you have images that you'd like to submit to EOS magazine's photo library, please read the guidelines carefully. The best way to submit images is using online file transfer services.
Note that we do not currently accept submissions by email.
We need hi-res images for the photo library which are ready for publication. Any images that do not meet the guidelines below will be rejected.
• Images should be submitted as TIFF or JPEG files.
• Use a file size of 5B to 80MB at 300dpi when uncompressed (saved JPEG files will often be smaller than this). We do not accept low-resolution images for the library.
• Do not watermark the images you submit – we will not be able to publish them.
• We prefer unsharpened images (in-camera sharpening is acceptable).
• We prefer sRGB colour space, but Adobe RGB colour space is accepted.
• Captions and credits should be attached to each image file using the IPTC facility found in many image editing programs (File > File Info in Photoshop). Please do not submit a Word or text document with your images as this can be difficult to link up with your images months or years later.
• The EXIF data automatically saved with the image file will usually provide all the information we need about the camera, lens and exposure.
• DO NOT send image files by email unless specifically requested.
Dropbox is a free, easy method of getting your images to us. Create a shared folder, send us the link by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to download all the images in the folder. We will let you know as soon as we have done this.
Send your CD(s) to: EOS magazine Photo Library, The Old Barn, Ball Lane, Tackley, Kidlington, Oxfordshire OX5 3AG
T: +44 (0)1869 331741
P: EOS magazine, The Old Barn, Ball Lane, Tackley, Kidlington, OX5 3AG, UK
© Robert Scott Publishing Ltd
Company registered in England and Wales, registration number 4663971
How to submit images
Join our newsletter
and enjoy eight full-length
articles in our 56-page free magazine sampler