EXCLUSIVELY CANON, ESSENTIAL FOR EOS USERS
Enter this issue's Challenge
This time the challenge is all about capturing your subject mid-flight with your Canon EOS camera. There's a technique article in the January-March 2020 issue, all about capturing birds in flight; for the challenge, you decide whether your subject is animal or mechanical. So you could catch a child swinging or dog leaping in the air, a bird as it swoops towards its prey, or a plane as it soars through the sky.
Make sure you think about the theme, then shoot and submit your best shot.
The winner of the challenge will win £75 to spend in EOS magazine shop, and selected entries will be published in the April-June 2020 issue of EOS magazine.
Closing date Saturday 15 February 2020
Not yet a subscriber?
This challenge is open to all current magazine subscribers. If you're not yet a member, where have you been? Here's how to join our exclusive Canon clan...
• You must be a current EOS magazine subscriber to enter (print/digital/app).
• You may enter one image for each challenge.
• Your submitted image must be a JPEG file, no more than 2MB in size when compressed.
• We may contact you for a higher resolution file if your image is selected for publication.
• The image must have been shot with an EOS camera, but not necessarily a Canon lens.
• The image must have been taken within the 12 month period prior to the closing date.
• The image must have been taken by you and you must have permission, where appropriate, for its publication.
• In addition to the winning image, we may publish other entries in the magazine. All published images will be paid for at standard contributor rates.
• You retain copyright of the image.
• Your entry must be submitted no later than midnight (GMT) on Saturday 15 February 2020.
• The winner will receive £75 to spend in EOS magazine shop. The voucher is only valid for the shop and not for any other services offered by Robert Scott Publishing.
• We reserve the right to substitute the prize for something of equal or greater value.
• The judges' decision is final.
• Try and shoot something to match the theme, rather than submitting an older image you think fits the theme. This often makes for better results, and chances of success.
• Maximum file size permitted is 2MB, but make sure you have a larger file in case we need it for publication.
• Your entry should be JPEG format. No RAW files please.
• You must be a current EOS magazine subscriber to enter. Your details will be checked...
• Make sure you supply up-to-date contact details when submitting your image – we may need to contact you!